Pages

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

First Post a.k.a. This is Not a Disclaimer

I've read a blog or two in my time...haven't we all?

This first post usually contains a disclaimer. The disclaimer is the statement a blogger makes that goes a little something like this, "Well, this may not be good and if no one reads this than fine...and blah, blah, blah." You've seen it on other blogs before, I'm sure.

Well, you ain't going to find that here.

(You know, I find it strange that my spell checker did not highlight the word "ain't" because I remember the days when I was told by teachers it wasn't considered a word. Oh, if they could see me now! But I digress.)

I am going to write what I think. I'm going to post things that I like. This will be my little place for fun, or bitching, or general meandering on the meaning of life. You know...the usual.

So, my friends, let's do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment